Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fireproof and Refiner's Fire

Fireproof and Refiner's Fire are two completely different movies. I'm directing Refiner's Fire. Refiner's Fire is about a firefighter who doesn't believe in God, much less Jesus Christ and considers himself righteous. I'm not going to reveal much about the movie.

Fireproof is coming out September 26th. My immediate family has tickets for opening day. I am excited! I'm excited because I want to support Christian movies and it has one of my favorite actors, Kirk Cameron. I am also excited about the movie because I want to support marriage stability. When I get married, I don't want to lose the sizzle in my marriage.

Also, my grandparents are coming to see the movie with us. My Grandmother will be watching two of my younger brothers.


Refiner's Fire will have a salvation message in it. The release date is not known, but it should be out soon on Godtube.com.

I'm going to reveal a little bit about Refiner's Fire, but don't tell anyone. The main character's best friend, the chief tries to witness to him, without much progress. That's all I'm revealing!

Until next time...

1 comment:

TanyaBee said...

Can't wait to see BOTH movies! Sounds like you have a good idea for a blockbuster! Go, Chief! :)