Friday, June 20, 2008

Hook, Line, and Sister

Oct. 25, 2006

One time, we were camping. My dad, my sister, my brother, and I were going fishing. My sister was fixing to cast her fishing pole, but I cast mine first and I got it right through her finger. She cried and yelled, and I was like "why are you crying?" and then I saw her finger. It was bleeding from the hook. I was like "oh, my gosh, I'm so sorry!" It was the first time I had hooked anybody.

Then, as she got it from her hand, she was then getting her fishing pole out of the way. I moved a bit so that I wouldn't do it again. I cast my line out into the water. My sister was taking out her line. She was going to move, too. And then, I hooked her again!

So, that's why, if anyone asks me to go fishing, I will decline. And she says she is never going to go fishing again, either.

I just thought I would bring that up, since she brought up my little underwear fiasco.

No comments: