Friday, June 20, 2008

Plumbing Diasaster! and other stories

May. 4, 2007

It all started when I was getting ready for church on Wednesday. some guys came to our house and said we had a leak. my mom called my dad and told my dad that we had a leak. so we went to my guitar lessons and we went to church then all of the sudden we heard the sirens. the pastor went outside and he heard the policeman say "the British are coming the British are coming" Just kidding he said "seek shelter theres been a tornado touch down in Combine (not football). we got in the Hallway and stayed there for about 10 minutes! well everybody else left but me and my brothers and sisters and mom and some friends of ours. so we went back home and everything was still there(thankfully). so now your probably asking did you get your water back no so me and my dad worked on it so while my dad was working on the pipe me and my sister and brother were playing in the mud. so we went inside to clean up just then we think man we don't have any water. so my dad goes and turns on the water and water comes spewing out of my mom's bathroom so then we had to steamclean the floor well I think that's enough for one day right wrong. The next day I went to help my dad with the plumbing well to make a long story short we went to Home Depot twice before we could fix the problem Gotta go my dad's playing my favorite song on his ipod


until the next time I take a shower......

No comments: