Friday, June 20, 2008

My Birthday

Jan. 23, 2007

On Friday I went to this thing called Kid's Night Out. They had bounce houses and I made a boat (which I left there).

On Saturday, we were supposed to have a family party, but the weather was bad. My Grandfather, Grandmother, Grandpa Salinas, and my Grandma and Grandpa were supposed to come. But, my Grandma and Grandpa were the only ones that came because they wanted to brave the storm. We had a great time.

  • I got $5 on a Starbucks gift card. I bought a Strawberries and Cream Frappucino and it was sooooo good! But, I left it in the car.

  • My parents got me 2 books from Lamplighter Publishers:



  • My Grandfather and Grandmother got me a guitar. This picture really isn't accurate, but it is something like the guitar:

  • My Grandma and Grandpa gave me: 20 bucks. I'm going to spend some and save some
  • My Aunt gave me: $5.
And that's what I got for my birthday! I'm a very blessed kid because my birthday is a next door neighbor to Christmas.


As General Douglas MacArthur would say "I shall return."

No comments: